Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Tying Desk...Right Now...Unedited
I've seen these kinds of posts before...but I just took a few shots of my tying desk as it is right now. I am working on a "Dunkeld" which will be posted when complete...but this is how things look as the tying takes place.

So...How about some pictures of your tying desk at the moment...and no fudging by tidying things up!!!

Cheers,
George

Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Looks like a great tying room George. Nice box too. I like boxes. The picture on the wall is crooked. Just one of those things I notice. (8^)
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
(09-23-2018, 01:49 PM)Ronn Lucas Sr. Wrote: Looks like a great tying room George. Nice box too. I like boxes. The picture on the wall is crooked. Just one of those things I notice. (8^)

LOL Ronn...I usually notice that kind of thing myself...but not this time!!!  I haven't moved it either...it's still crooked Tongue

For those interested, that is "Atlantic Salmon Fishing on the Matapedia" by Milton Weiler.

Cheers,
George
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein