Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogans Favourite 2/0

Hi all, just thought I better show my face here!! This one is the first fly for quite a while, one of my better ones. Love these mixed wings and a “gentle” start to the winter
Cheers
Dave
Hey Dave,
Good to see your work again...and a fine example if I do say so!! There is something magnetic about mixed wings and this one demonstrates that quality.
Very nicely done old buddy.
Cheers,
George
You cannot step into the same river twice - Heraclitus
Great to see you here Dave! Nice entry too. I remember not too long ago when you were starting to tie these flies and how far you've come! This is a very good looking fly!!!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Very nice fly Dave , look forward to seeing more from you over the winter, never tied a mixed wing myself yet . Terry.
Mixed wings are a hurdle for me personally. I’m going to have to reread Kelson again. Good to see some flies from you again Dave.

Regards,

Marty
(10-06-2018, 10:31 AM)Ronn Lucas Sr. Wrote: Great to see you here Dave! Nice entry too. I remember not too long ago when you were starting to tie these flies and how far you've come! This is a very good looking fly!!!

I can't say any more than that.

cheers,
shawn
everything in this world is, at its very least, slightly more important than tying feathers to a hook.

Thanks folks, feeling very rusty at the moment. Another one starts tonight