Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogans Favourite 2/0

Hi all, just thought I better show my face here!! This one is the first fly for quite a while, one of my better ones. Love these mixed wings and a “gentle” start to the winter
Cheers
Dave
Hey Dave,
Good to see your work again...and a fine example if I do say so!! There is something magnetic about mixed wings and this one demonstrates that quality.
Very nicely done old buddy.
Cheers,
George
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Great to see you here Dave! Nice entry too. I remember not too long ago when you were starting to tie these flies and how far you've come! This is a very good looking fly!!!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Very nice fly Dave , look forward to seeing more from you over the winter, never tied a mixed wing myself yet . Terry.
Mixed wings are a hurdle for me personally. I’m going to have to reread Kelson again. Good to see some flies from you again Dave.

Regards,

Marty
(10-06-2018, 10:31 AM)Ronn Lucas Sr. Wrote: Great to see you here Dave! Nice entry too. I remember not too long ago when you were starting to tie these flies and how far you've come! This is a very good looking fly!!!

I can't say any more than that.

cheers,
shawn
the difference between art and a hobby is you can plagiarise for a hobby.

Thanks folks, feeling very rusty at the moment. Another one starts tonight