Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Beauty) In This Vulgar Life.1114.SP
I've been thinking a bunch about beauty and perception lately. Dancing in the dark? Maybe.

Still dancing is dancing.

... a big old fish hook I reworked with some special McLain feathers, and some landing gear too.

ah, mate... as if it wasn't unsettling and disturbing enough it seems to be live birthing...

cheers for the reaction,
truly jolie laide,
shawn
everything in this world is, at its very least, slightly more important than tying feathers to a hook.

I would say "unsettling" is appropriate enough a term for the tail "veil" of this one Val. Also "dancing in the dark" is a fit descriptive term for the whole fly. I love it!!!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Having a brain that works in straight lines and spaces like many engineering types, your artistic talents are beyond words for me. I only wish I had even a little of your vision and talent. That being said...your work...as always...fascinates me totally. Just amazing!!!
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Amazing work Val! Dancing in the dark is fitting. The first impression that I have would be more tribal ceremonial artwork. Can’t wait to see more of your work.

Regards,

Marty
Sweet Val, that landing gear is nasty ! (Good)