Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streamers
Took a small break with CSFs and tied a few classic streamers. I thought that they were all Carrie Stevens designs but only the Indian Rock was hers. The other two (Purple and Blue & Indian Summer) were designed by Larry Leight.

Regards,

Marty

A fine trio of beauties Marty...your talents shine through...and I very much like learning historic information about the patterns.
Petri Heil,
George
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Sweet streamers Marty!! I haven't tied a streamer for quite awhile...……..except maybe the Diving Duck Blues II which you could say is close. Think that will be my next "stray".
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Marty...I have to tell you I sat and took a long look at these flies after my first post...and the more I look the more I just love these flies. STUNNING!!
Petri Heil,
George
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Thanks guys. Something special about classic streamer, salmon and Bergman wets just are appealing to me.

Regards,

Marty
Those are killer Marty. They would be money in da lower PM fer early Kings but i'm not sure if those hooks could handle a big King w out bending out ? Sweet stuff
I agree Matt. There were some big pigs in the PM this year. But I bet some of the big Browns would be enticed and landed.

Regards,

Marty
Some sexy swimmers there...
Inside the black, shiny eye of the ant...
Top shelf tying, Marty ! Very graceful lines and proportions

dave
When I was a kid I had that "Noll Guide to Trout flies and How to Tie them" book. Seeing these brings me right back there. I would go page by page picking out the fly I like best that day. It was something special, a whole different game, when you came to the streamer pages. They were bigger, sexier, you just knew they caught bigger fish, or so I imagined.

Good stuff, Marty!