Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VK-S5.RF 5/6 WT
What can I say that hasn't already been said. Just stunning Val...a certifiable winner on all levels Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Here's another/different finish - Distressed silver.

That's what i'm talking boot !
Dam Val!!! That's cool, beats the original design hands down!!!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Thanks....I think?
I believe it was John Veniard who wrote what we do is a craft...not art. I also believe this reel proves him wrong!!!

On that note I will say one right hand wind for a #3 or 4 line would suit my needs perfectly. Cool 

Just amazing Val.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
... and the Battleworn Bazooka Green one.  Someday George! 

Lovely colour Val! I can see some doofus trying to clean up the dirt on the reel fifty years or so from now {8^)
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Early on in my fly fishing career...as in 1968...I started spending as much time as I could on Letort Spring Run in Carlisle Pennsylvania. Still the toughest stream with the most sophisticated fish I've ever drifted a fly over. As the late great Vince Marinaro told me...if you can catch trout here you can catch them anywhere!!!

I can assure you that reel and its finish would have been a major plus to anyone stalking the brown trout gently rising among the weed beds. Just super Val.
Petri Heil,
George
This is other worldly!

I'm truly in awe of this craftsmanship.

Very very very nice Val.

Jon
Jon Kopczyk
www.jkflies.com