Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extreme close up fly photos. cool kid stuff.
after owning a camera for something like four years I recently found a super-micro button.
it's one of those olympus underwater jobs, a tg5 or some nonsense.
it has gps as well. but no one knows how that works. no one is reading the book.

anyway... here's a couple. they can look pretty speccy.
please add some in the future if you can... I love them.

nep

argus

black prince

evangeline

cheers,
shawn
the difference between art and a hobby is you can plagiarise for a hobby.

Same camera, different continent, different flies.

Cool stuff guys!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Thanks Shawn and Val. Quality photography is a great revealer, a terrific tool for learning and a source of appreciaton. Sort of like the importance of acoustics when we listen to music

dave
Just amazing stuff!!!
My old Olympus waterproof camera gave up the ghost a couple of years ago and I never bothered to replace it. I just rely on my Nikon SLR for fly photos. Think I'll dig out the book that came with it along with the DVD so I can find out just what it may be capable of. Thanks for starting this one Shawn.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
from the lang syne...

cheers,
shawn

Beautiful! Tg5 is a very powerful camera, you can shoot in RAW and use the free Olympus Workspace to edit provided you have a powerful enough computer. One problem it has if you dive or use it around sand the film on the lens will scratch unlike previous models, just got mine back from the shop and it's a $250 fix!
thread wraps 'side by each'...

imperfections not visible to the naked eye. my life is ruined.

hmmm... pink backplate, mitch?

I believe that's 'killer pink', lads.

cheers,
shawn

Hmmmm...Thread wraps look good...tinsel wraps remind me why I check them with a jeweler's loupe before proceeding (I guess I am a little nuts)...Pink back plate...no comment  Rolleyes
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
When I started all this creative fly stuff I was also doing a lot of welding. I was blown away, and confused by going from wearing a welding helmet and gloves and playing with electricity and heat to floss and jewelers loops, and quiet. It's a whole world up close and in there.