Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still Alive
I hope you all are doing well.

Things are still more hectic than I can manage and I haven't been in front of a vise in a couple months.

Just want to pop in and let you all know I'm not vanishing and I'm watching new additions.

To cut down on SPAM I'm personally filtering all new additions until I can lock it down but not so much that it's a bad experience for you all.  If you hear of anyone having trouble creating an account, let me know please.

Take care,

Jon
Jon Kopczyk
www.jkflies.com

Hmmmmm.....I suspected you were out there somewhere keeping tabs on us oh mighty administrator... Big Grin Big Grin 

Good to know you haven't given up on getting back over the vise. we miss your distinctive/beautiful work...and I hope to see some soon!!
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
cool, I'd been wondering about you and your mate.
doesn't like answering the 'foreigner' emails, does he?

ha ha... no bother,
cheers mate,
shawn
the difference between art and a hobby is you can plagiarise for a hobby.

Thanks for the update Jon, and all the work you've done. Hope things open up for you soon.

dave
What they said X 2!!!!!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
(05-24-2019, 05:51 AM)mitch aka 2 fish Wrote: cool, I'd been wondering about you and your mate.

ha ha... no bother,
cheers mate,
shawn

I'd love to know who is the no reply guy...that sort of thing is inexcusable!! Angry
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Good to hear your still kicking Jon! Hope to see some of your work in the future.

Regards,

Marty
(05-24-2019, 01:42 PM)CSFT II Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 05:51 AM)mitch aka 2 fish Wrote: cool, I'd been wondering about you and your mate.

ha ha... no bother,
cheers mate,
shawn

I'd love to know who is the no reply guy...that sort of thing is inexcusable!! Angry

he's a supplier with an australian pestering him about some rumoured and unlisted feathers.
I'll assume from silence the rumours are unfounded, let's say.

luckily in the interim I found what I was looking for on the bay.
patience plays a big part in this lark.

cheers,
shawn
the difference between art and a hobby is you can plagiarise for a hobby.