Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some killer flies
Hello. Havent tied anything for a long time but last week i tied a few for fishing. Fishing seson starts 15 of june but i am not in very good mood. My sisters only grandson got cancer two weeks ago so its very hard to enjoy anything. He is only nine years old. Maybe its good to go fishing just to get those dark cloudes out of my head. Dont know. Take care.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kjell-Ove,

So sorry to hear about your sister's grandson. Hopefully the cancer was detected early enough to lead to a speedy cure and recovery.

He is and will continue to be in my thoughts!!!

I can't think of a better place than a trout stream or Atlantic Salmon river to clear one's mind and brighten the world around you. I wish you and that young man only the best. Please keep us all up to date on everything.

Regards,
George
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Sorry to hear this news KO. Nice flies and sending nothing but good vibrations your way.
Hoping for the best outcome KO. If you can, take the young lad out and use your nice flies to catch a few.

Regards,

Marty
KO, your family and the little guy will be in my prayers.
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Always hard to hear news of a sick child, K-O. I hope your time at the vise gives you some respite. Thanks for sharing

dave