Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the site
Introducing myself...Classic tier for many years and am always interested in learning new techniques and problem solving from other obsessed tiers. Generally I tie classics, speys, "working" featherwing and hairwing Atlantic Salmon flies, classic streamers, the occasional bomber and anything I find productive for my local trout streams. I have purchased materials from Feathers mc for years and have yet to try Ronns hooks... but soon...as I'm running low on the hooks I used to get from Gene Sunday. I have fished for Atlantics many times but its been a number of years since I have fished the Miramichi...my best fishing memories are of those years when I was a guest at a wonderful camp.
Welcome Don:
As a relatively new member, I have really enjoyed this forum. Excellent resource for advice from a talented and enthusiastic group.
Best,
Dave
Welcome to the forum Don. Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee and have a doughnut. Leave the fritters....they are mine.
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Welcome indeed Don!!! Enjoy the fun with a great bunch of folks. Like you...I've been tying a wide variety of flies for many years...chasing Atlantics for many years and hope to do all of the above for many more.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
hey, you made it. very good.
now show these lads your wonderful ties...

cheers,
shawn
the difference between art and a hobby is you can plagiarise for a hobby.

Welcome Don! I think that you will really enjoy this group with the great talent and inspiring inputs.

Regards,

Marty