Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormy Monday
I call this one Stormy Monday after the song. I tried something new for me. All of the ribs are made up of three different colour tinsels and wrapped all three at the same time. With the shot of the whole fly, the colours don't look too different but a close shot of the body it does.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Easily recognizable Ronn Lucas, Sr work...and just magnificent. Your wing seems simpler the usual...but the body work is over the top. Thank you for posting this one Ronn...pure eye candy.

By the way...your timing is perfect. We are expecting severe thunderstorms in our area over the next few hours. Not fun but they do signal a break in this brutal heat wave!!!
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Thanks George. I hope the storm doesn't cause damage for any of you back there. Simple is my middle name! This wing is new to my collection and has a little more blue in it so as usual, I didn't/don't like to cover much of the wing.
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
This came together beautifully, Ronn. Lots of colorful and textural surprises

dave
Cool fly Ronn. I especially like the look of the trag feather just the way it sits atop of the macaw. Neat effect it made.
Another unique beauty Ronn!

Regards,

Marty