Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi everyone,
This is my first post and wanted to introduce myself. I tie a little bit of everything. I grew up in Bend, Or. tying with Derl Stoval and McNeese. The Deschutes and North Umpqua were my stomping grounds before moving to Western Kentucky. Look forward to posting in the coming days.

Thanks for having me
Shannon
Welcome to the forum Shannon! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee and have a doughnut. My Wife & I almost moved to the greater Bend area but health reasons stopped that. Dave M was here at my place last weekend for a group of tyers get togethers we do once a year. Here's a photo of Garren Wood, Dave McNeese, Jon Harrang & Aaron Ostoj.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Welcome, look forward to your posts.
Best,
Dave
(10-20-2019, 05:18 PM)Ronn Lucas Sr. Wrote: Welcome to the forum Shannon! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee and have a doughnut. My Wife & I almost moved to the greater Bend area but health reasons stopped that. Dave M was here at my place last weekend for a group of tyers get togethers we do once a year. Here's a photo of Garren Wood, Dave McNeese, Jon Harrang & Aaron Ostoj.

Thank you, Ronn. Dave and Jon are good friends. I chatted with the both today. Dave's in a whiteout around Burns. Glad you guys had a great weekend. 

I haven't posted a picture yet so I'll give it a shot here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a serious man crush on this fella.

cheers,
shawn
the difference between art and a hobby is you can plagiarise for a hobby.

I think you'll be right at home here, Shannon. Welcome

dave
Hey Shannon,
Glad to see you took my pm elsewhere to heart and joined the fray...and a big welcome too!!!
Love that fly.....
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Welcome aboard Shannon! Looking forward to you posting your creations.

Regards,

Marty