Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sandy 5/0
Red Sandy 5/0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Soft fire makes sweet malt
Fine job on a rarely seen pattern. Special kudos for the perfect placement of the peacock sword. Good looking hook too.

Don't mean to be critical, and with all the good being said...we gotta get you onto a different background for the photos. What you're using is too distracting and takes away from your fine tying.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
(03-08-2020, 07:16 AM)CSFT II Wrote: Fine job on a rarely seen pattern. Special kudos for the perfect placement of the peacock sword. Good looking hook too.

Don't mean to be critical, and with all the good being said...we gotta get you onto a different background for the photos. What you're using is too distracting and takes away from your fine tying.

There is usual view, I use bamboo mat as a divider.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Much more enjoyable look at the fly in the second photo Switch...thank you.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
(03-08-2020, 12:31 PM)CSFT II Wrote: Much more enjoyable look at the fly in the second photo Switch...thank you.

No problem, tell me, if there are any incorrect publications. Thank you for remark.
Excellent fly and I prefer the second background too. A little more head cement to smooth the head.
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
(03-08-2020, 11:05 PM)Ronn Lucas Sr. Wrote: Excellent fly and I prefer the second background too. A little more head cement to smooth the head.

Thank you Ronn! As for me the head of fly is realy not good and drop of head cement wiill be useless. I think that the head quite big, I shoul be improving my technic in this element Smile)).