Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Atlantic Salmon Fly International
Good Morning Everyone,

I was perusing the Atlantic Salmon Fly International (ASFI2020) web site this morning which leads me to this simple question......

How many of you out there are planning to attend the event this coming September in Syracuse, NY?

For those of you unaware of this happening, go to that site ( www.asfi2020.com ) for a look see at what it is all about, the history, the tyers of course, programs, etc, etc.

I've already made my plans to attend all 3 days as well as my hotel reservations. All this depends on my continued recovery from spine surgery and my ability to make the 4 1/2 +or- drive from here to there of course. I have my fingers crossed!!

Hope to get there and get the chance to meet and greet some of you...........

Cheers,
George
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
The Fly Tyers Expo here was supposed to be this weekend but they canceled it! There is a little side show being organized for Sat, and Royce and I are going to that.
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
I'm not surprised...and it is probably obvious why it was canceled.
Unless this coronavirus thing is under control by September the same will most likely happen the ASFI2020 event as well. I know I will stay home if this epidemic is still going on like it is now. We shall see...........
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Hope your continued healing happens for you George. I would love to meet you in Syracuse. Hopefully the virus is under control by September.

Regards,

Marty
(03-11-2020, 12:09 PM)2ndmillion Wrote: Hope your continued healing happens for you George. I would love to meet you in Syracuse. Hopefully the virus is under control by September.

Regards,

Marty

Saw my surgeon yesterday...and he told me I should be on the water within 3 months. I sure hope he is right. Tying flies is fun, but it doesn't do a damned thing for a serious case of cabin fever. I did not fish at all in 2019...so 2020 better be the year that changes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hope to be there and meet you and others as well.
Petri Heil,
George