Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope
I hope all of you out there are doing ok with the virus stuff going on. What a deal this is!!!!!! It kinda reminds us how ill equipped we are to battle  nature. Another thing that's happened is how stupid we were to trust China and having pharmaceuticals we depend on not to mention, everything else that comes from there! Hopefully this will make all of us rethink the relationship. Maybe we must pay an extra $10 for a tee-shirt and everything else. Just using that as one item. 

Anyway, keep safe!!! & prayers for everyone!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Yeah i completly agree Ronn.
I couldn't agree more Ronn.

My analogy is what happened after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Some in the Japanese military high command wondered if perhaps they had awakened a sleeping giant. We now know that to be true...and we must now put that thinking, that attitude and all our capabilities to work to make sure we aren't under the thumb of anyone, nor beholding to anyone, nor indebted to anyone, for anything or any reason. Take care of ourselves first and then MAYBE worry about everybody else.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein