Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A delicious meal
Hope all are well in these strange times. The first suitable fish for food i always kill and eat. I put at least 85% of all salmon and seatrout back in the river. Here is how i made a meal for gods in my opinion. I used google translate, hope mister google got it right. Got 3 small salmon so far this season.

Put in 1 fist of coarse salt, 10 whole pepper, 2 cloves nails, 1/4 red onion split in half, 4 bay leaves, 1 batch of vinegar 35% and some lemon juice. Bring to a boil, add in the salmon pieces and leave to simmer for 25 minutes on low heat. Leave fishing in the barber roll for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The accessories are good cooked potato, whipped cream with a little sugar, pickled cucumber slices, melted butter and flat bread with butter on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks Wonderfull KO. In addition to the delicious meal, it looks like you had a beautiful place to sit and enjoy it!!
Looks delicious KO!! Making my mouth water!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Sure works for me...add a glass of fine wine and I'm in. Love the view as well!!
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein