Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Fish !!!!!
Star 
I know this is not a fly but I am posting this here for maximum exposure.

Since the days I was fishing the Gaspe, Quebec area my regular guide and friend Jason and I have kept in touch...we always referred to each other as a "Brother From Another Mother". He sent me this photo the other day of a fish he caught while on The Grand Cascapedia River. I will add the fish was released unharmed after the photo was taken. It was 44" long by 24" around the girth..making it nicely over 30 pounds (??? kilograms)

Nothing else to say...the picture says it all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
(07-06-2020, 06:51 AM)CSFT II Wrote: I know this is not a fly but I am posting this here for maximum exposure.

Since the days I was fishing the Gaspe, Quebec area my regular guide and friend Jason have kept in touch...we always referred to each other as a "Brother From Another Mother". He sent me this photo the other day of a fish he caught while on The Grand Cascapedia River. I will add the fish was released unharmed after the photo was taken. It was 44" long by 24" around the girth..making it nicely over 30 pounds (??? kilograms)

Nothing else to say...the picture says it all.

Fantastic fish !!!
Soft fire makes sweet malt
A fish of a lifetime !!! Bravo
Wow that is huge and the color is incredible!

Thanks for sharing George.

Jon
(07-07-2020, 07:15 AM)admin Wrote: Wow that is huge and the color is incredible!

Thanks for sharing George.

Jon

Thanks Jon...and the photo got a little edit treatment from me to perk it up a bit. Something I always do.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
FANTASTIC fish!!!
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Beautiful fish!
Wooow. Fishing been good here but only smallies between 1 an 3 kilos. 74 catches so far.