Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bessy Smith
I call this one Bessy Smith

=AZU-_qgJka3Jdc3Xlo1uc46vAHwRIRsvQXVtnnAcR5OELfffhzjF6Y_Cau9UeC0rnilm2TTu9ecoHPGRWobE4wlLSXSExVSp58VQ1lU41_Seyp51f63T4M0VxQ9zHeuY6TH6bsBqMB8IT29kgSzeI1P942cJ9MCglyGCjAh1QFLhWThGI6mVdk1QQZ2d7QAEh4Q&__tn__=-UK-R]https://www.facebook.com/bessiesmithmusic

the Blues singer. The hook is one of my Wm. Bartleet & Sons 5/0 bronze hooks. The wing is hybrid Pintail Duck, Nicobar Pigeon (side & topping) & Amgold Pheasant. Tail silver Monkey, rear body veil is Peahen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
Really like this one Ronn. The hook is spectacular and a great match for the dressing. Love the wing choice!!
Awesome as allways, but have you completly quit those pearl bodieflies you tied so many of some years ago? Been long time since i seen one of those from you. Hook is awesome. I waiting for better time for my norvegian currency against US dollars and i will order some hooks from you, have a good number of PJ hooks but not much of the other types left.
A beauty Ronn...both the fly and the tribute to Ms. Smith.
Petri Heil,
George
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Thanks guys. KO I just don't think of tying a beaded fly often. I have so much fun the bodies I tie now . I'll try a little harder to do them.
Happy Trails!

Ronn Lucas, Sr.
ronnlucassr.com
ronn@ronnlucassr.com
So many shapes, textures, and colors. It is never ending, so many possibilities...................

dave